We work with businesses that share our philosophy of using the best ingredients and being as sustainable as possible.
World Class Exceptional Beef!
Beaumont Hotel, London
The steaks were some of the best I’ve had & we can’t wait to start using your products at the restaurant.
Laurence Henry, Chef Patron
What to expect once we become your meat and cheese supplier.
- An experienced and dedicated sales manager to care and help with menu development. Our sales team members hold a minimum of 8 years up to 32 years service with Aubrey Allen.
- An out of hours emergency service that will help you when you need it. 365 days a year!
- Access to the best cheese selection team in the UK. Our Fromage to Age team comprise of a World Cheese Judge, a British Cheese Judge and a French Cheese Expert with, collectively over 85 years experience.
- Access to our incredible daily specials which allow you to put on your menu, premium items for less as well as purchasing in a sustainable way.
- 99.7% rolling average satisfaction of order fulfillment and delivery on time.
- Nationwide delivery (our courier partner reaches the parts our vans can’t) – Tuesday to Saturday.
Are we the right fit for each other?
Are you passionate about using the best ingredients?
Can you meet our minimum order of £200 and a weekly spend of £800 per week on meat and cheese, or are you a deli who wants one delivery of amazing cheese per week with a minimum spend of £300?
If the answer is YES, then please do get in touch with us, using the form below;
To help us to continue to serve the very best meat & cheese products at the very best prices, we do ask for a minimum weekly spend of £800 with a minimum order of £200 in order to open and maintain an account with us.
We are committed to sustainability and are accountable to hit our net zero targets through Planet Mark. As part of that, we ask for orders to be in in the daytime, with delivery Tuesday to Saturday, encouraging consolidation of orders where you can.